- Set up and operation of audio visual equipment.
- Speakers, screens, projectors, audio mixers, microphones.
- Operation of equipment throughout the service.
- Set up and pack up equipment discreetly, before and after the service.
- Professional operators.
Complete Audio Visual Service
Take the hassle out of organising your audio visual requirements for your next event. Organising any event can be time consuming and stressful, that is where our team can assist in ensuring all your audio visual needs are being looked after.
Not all churches and venues are set up with audio visual technology. It is important that you confirm what is available for you to use and test this equipment prior to the day. There is nothing worse than finding out on the day that the sound system doesn't work.
Should audio visual not be available at the church or venue, Family Video Australia can assist with audio visual hire and operation. This includes a screen, projector, computer, microphone, speaker, and AV technician to ensure all runs smoothly on the day.
Unsure if audio visual equipment is something you need for your event, contact our experienced team for free advice on what audio visual requirements may be needed for your special day.
Tailored Audio Visual Service
Audio visual services to accommodate your exact requirements.
Our team is dedicated to ensure we provide audio visual services in a professional and discreet manner and we promise to:
- Answer all enquires promptly with clear communication throughout the process.
- Offer professional audio visual service for your event.
- Attend to all aspects of your audio visual needs from a simple microphone to advanced audio visual set ups.
- Be discreet on the day to ensure not to take focus of your event, while providing you with a seamless operation.
Find out more
No matter your requirements or event, our team look forward to helping you have a seamless audio visual experience. Call us 7 days a week on 0403 886 921.
A huge thank you to Michelle and her team for capturing such a special day for our family. We are so pleased we decided to have our service filmed. It is a really nice thing to sit back and reflect on the video and take in all that I overlooked on the day, things I cannot remember but do appreciate, and I owe that to Michelle for capturing each moment so accurately.Fiona Whitting